Caldwell Canadian Value Momentum Fund
- The Caldwell Canadian Value Momentum Fund (“CCVMF”) employs a rigorous and repeatable investment process based on the combination of quantitative discovery and traditional, bottom-up fundamental analysis. The end result is a portfolio containing the best attributes of value and momentum.
- Concentrated, high-conviction portfolio targeting 15-25 stocks that are vastly different from traditional Canadian Equity funds, which predominately employ large-cap strategies that closely track the index.
- Portfolio has historically emphasized small and mid-cap companies undergoing a positive re-rating by the market.
- Seeks to capitalize on investment opportunities offering the most attractive risk-adjusted return potential, regardless of market cap and industry categorization.
- Benchmark and style agnostic - the fund invests across the market-cap spectrum.
- Positioned to invest in companies that may be overlooked or not accessible to larger mandates.
FundGrade A+® is used with permission from Fundata Canada Inc., all rights reserved. The annual FundGrade A+® Awards are presented by Fundata Canada Inc. to recognize the “best of the best” among Canadian investment funds. The FundGrade A+® calculation is supplemental to the monthly FundGrade ratings and is calculated at the end of each calendar year. The FundGrade rating system evaluates funds based on their risk-adjusted performance, measured by Sharpe Ratio, Sortino Ratio, and Information Ratio. The score for each ratio is calculated individually, covering all time periods from 2 to 10 years. The scores are then weighted equally in calculating a monthly FundGrade. The top 10% of funds earn an A Grade; the next 20% of funds earn a B Grade; the next 40% of funds earn a C Grade; the next 20% of funds receive a D Grade; and the lowest 10% of funds receive an E Grade. To be eligible, a fund must have received a FundGrade rating every month in the previous year. The FundGrade A+® uses a GPA-style calculation, where each monthly FundGrade from “A” to “E” receives a score from 4 to 0, respectively. A fund’s average score for the year determines its GPA. Any fund with a GPA of 3.5 or greater is awarded a FundGrade A+® Award. For more information, see www.FundGradeAwards.com. Although Fundata makes every effort to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the data contained herein, the accuracy is not guaranteed by Fundata.