The successful candidate will be a key member of the sales and marketing team, responsible for executing strategies to increase sales and actively promote Caldwell’s investment products to advisory groups, primarily within the IIROC and MFDA channels. Collaborating closely with individuals in both sales and portfolio management, the successful candidate will be primarily responsible for internal sales functions for Caldwell’s family of investment funds. The role will require an organized candidate with exceptional interpersonal and sales skills and a positive and flexible attitude.
- Conduct pro-active call and sales campaigns to promote Caldwell Investment Management products to existing and potential clients
- Build and maintain Caldwell’s relationships with advisors in the IIROC and other channels
- Source, evaluate and connect with Investment Advisors by utilizing cold call techniques
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of Caldwell products and initiatives
- Respond to inquiries on products, fund management strategies, portfolio manager philosophies/processes/styles and industry trends
- Assist in the development of literature for promoting products
- Work closely and collaboratively with Sales teams to organize campaigns and events for Investment Advisors
- Update call/meeting activities and maintain accurate advisor records within our Zoho Client Relationship Management system on a timely basis
- Financial modeling, as required
- 1-2 years of related financial services sales/analyst experience
- Undergraduate or Masters degree in Finance or Commerce
- Enrollment in the CFA program preferred
- Strong track record of academic achievement
- Proficiency with Microsoft office software, including Excel and PowerPoint
Caldwell Investment Management (“CIM”) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Caldwell Financial Ltd. and is a member of the Caldwell group of companies (“Caldwell”). Established in 1980, Caldwell provides full service investment management, advisory and custodial services to individual and institutional investors and has assets under management and administration of approximately $1 billion. Caldwell has approximately 50 employees including 30 investment professionals and operates out of five offices located throughout southern Ontario. Caldwell’s investment products include mutual funds, accredited investor funds and separately managed accounts. Caldwell’s clients include Canadian and international individual investors, financial institutions, pension funds, endowment funds, foundations and private family accounts.
CIM is registered as a Portfolio Manager and Investment Fund Manager under the securities laws of Ontario, its principal regulator, as well as Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia. Caldwell’s investment brokerage and custodial services are provided through Caldwell Securities Ltd., which is a member of the Canadian organization that regulates investment dealers. Caldwell is entirely independent and employee-owned.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
To apply for this position, please send your covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.